European Rules 2016/679 (GDPR)
Dear customer, we would like to inform you that the “European Rules2016/679 regarding the protection of individuals as far as Personal Data Handling is concerned, as well as free movement of that data” (from now on “GDPR”) includes protection of individuals and other subjects in relation to personal data handling. Therefore, PBS Soles S.r.l., in its quality of “Responsible” for data processing, according to article 13 of GDPR, is providing you with the following information:
- DATA CATEGORIES: PBS Soles S.r.l. will handle personal and/or sensitive data as well as data regarding health which will be included in the form.
- PERSONAL DATA SOURCE: the personal data, which PBS Soles S.r.l. will be in possession of, are directly collected by the interested party when filling this form.
- DATA CONTROLLER: PBS Soles S.r.l. – Via Pascoli 14, – 25013 Carpenedolo (BS), Tax Code and Vat Number 02463090981, is responsible for processing the data and can be contacted calling the following number 030.9965454 or writing to email@example.com.
- DATA HANDLING PURPOSES AND APPLICABLE LAWS: the processing of your data, which is collected and filed in relation to this form, is based on your consent legal basis and is carried on for the following purposes: to reply to requests for information sent by means of this form, to provide assistance and support services, to send training, information and business communications, to organize commercial profiling activities.
- DATA RECIPIENTS: within the limits relevant to the above mentioned processing purposes, your data may be sent to a partner, consulting companies, private companies, which have been appointed Responsible for Data Processing. Your data will not be spread in any way. Those who are Responsible for data processing are punctually identified in the Privacy Document, which is periodically updated.
- DATA TRANSFER TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES: the collected data will not be transferred to foreign countries.
- RETENTION PERIOD: the collected data will be kept during a period not longer than the time needed to attain the purposes which they are processed for (“retention limitation principle”, art.5, GDPR) or based on the deadlines set according to the laws in force. The obsolescence regarding the collected data related to the purposes which they have been collected for is periodically checked.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: the interested party will always have the right to ask the Controller for access to its own data, to amend or cancel it, to limit data processing or possibly oppose it, to request data portability, to revoke their consent to data processing by asserting these rights as well as the other ones set forth by GDPR by means of a simple communication to the Owner. The interested party may also submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
- WHETHER OR NOT IT IS COMPULSORY TO PROVIDE DATA: we would like to inform you that providing data is discretionary for some fields but compulsory for others (the latter are marked with an asterisk) and the failure to provide the compulsory data entails NON form dispatching.
- MANDATORY CONSENT: giving your own consent to data processing by means of a special checkmark is discretionary, but it is necessary to send the form.
- DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURE: the personal data you provided will be the subject of processing procedures according to the above mentioned rules as well as privacy obligations which inspire owner’s activity. Data will be processed using IT tools, paper supports and any other type of suitable support, by complying with the suitable safety technical and organizational means set forth by GDPR.
Extended Cookies Report
This privacy report has been written by fulfilling the obligations set forth in Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46/CE, as well as in Directive 2002/58/CE, as amended by Directive 2009/136/CE and in art. 13of Privacy Code (Law Decree n. 196/03) about Cookies
Data Processing Owner
PBS Soles Srl
Tel: 030 9965454
Fax: 030 9965431
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files made of code pieces installed inside the browser which assist the Owner of service providing based on the described purposes. Some cookies installation purposes could also need the user’s consent.
Which type of Cookies does this site use?
Third Party Cookies:
The services listed hereinafter could collect aggregated statistics and could not request User’s consent or could be directly handled by the Owner – according to what has been described –without being helped by third parties. They can also carry on User’s tracking activities.
Type and functionality
Link to get more information
Third Party Cookies which enable Users visits aggregated analysis for statistical and IT purposes
Third Party Cookies which enable to display maps and relevant information(i.e. set zoom level).
Third Party Cookies which enable to connect to the company official Instagram channel and display site pictures
List of used cookies:
wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1: persistent –These cookies are used to customize site interface display. They last for 1 year.
_icl_current_language: persistent – Technical Cookies used to chose languages. They last for 1 day.
vchideactivationmsg_vc11: persistent – Technical Cookies which enable sending messages from the contact module. They last for 1 month.
moove_gdpr_popup: persistent – Technical Cookies used by cookie banner. They memorize cookie preferences. They last for 1 year.
__utma: persistent – user’s visit time – necessary for Google Webmaster and Analytics third parties service. They last for 2 years.
__utmb: persistent – user’s dropout rate (approximate value) – necessary for Google Analytics third parties service. They last for 30 minutes.
__utmc: session – user’s dropout rate (approximate value) – necessary for Google Analytics third parties service. They last until browser closure.
__utmz: persistent –user’s origin –necessary for Google Analytics third parties service. They last for 6 months.
__utmt: persistent – handle the limit of requests (throttle) for Google Analytics service. They last for 30 minutes.
_ga: persistent – These cookies belong to Google Analytics, and are used to recognize users. These cookies do not contain your personal information. They last for 2 years.
_gid: persistent – These cookies belong to Google Analytics, and are used to recognize users. These cookies do not contain your personal information. They last for 1 day.
_gat: persistent – These cookies belong to Analytics, and are used to limit the request speed. These cookies do not contain your personal information. They last for 1 minute.
1P_JAR, APISID, HSID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID, NID, SNID, CONSENT, OTZ, googtrans: persistent – these are Google cookies: they memorize users’ preferences and information any time they visit web pages which include Google services.
1P_JAR, APISID, GPS, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID: persistent – Google Map Technical third party Cookies: unique identifiers of the functions requested for Google map maps.
csrftoken, rur, urlgen: persistent – Instagram third party Cookies: unique identifiers of the functions requested for Instagram.
The services referred to in this section allow the Data Processing Owner to monitor and analyze traffic data and are meant to track Users’ behaviour.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service supplied by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the collected Personal Data for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, draft reports and share them with the other services developed by Google.
Google could use Personal Data to contextualize and customize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
This Google Analytics integration makes your IP address anonymous. Within the boundaries of the EC member States or in other Countries which have entered into the European Economic Area agreement anonymization shortens Users’ IP addresses. Only in exceptional cases the IP address will be sent to Google servers and shortened within the United States boundaries.
Collected personal data: Cookies and usage data.
Visualization of the contents from external platforms
These services enable to directly visualize the contents hosted on external platforms from the pages of this Application and to interact with them.
In the case such a service is installed it is possible that, even when Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relevant to the pages which it is installed in.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a service for visualizing font styles managed by Google Inc. which allow this Application to insert those contents in one’s own pages.
Collected personal data: Cookies and Usage Data.
How can I control Cookies installation?
In addition to the above, Users may directly handle the preferences relevant to Cookies within their own browser and prevent – for example – that third parties may install some. Moreover, by means the preferences of the browser it is possible to remove Cookies which have been installed in the past, included Cookies in which consent to install Cookies from this site is possibly saved. It is important to note that by disabling all Cookies, the operation of this site could be compromised. Users may find information about how to handle Cookies in their browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Without prejudice of the above, the Owner would like to inform that Users may use Your Online Choices. Using this service it is possible to handle the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. Therefore the Owner recommends that Users use this resource in addition to the information provided by this document.